XXTREME ADVANCED PRE WORKOUT
ENERGY BURST PILLS – High Strength
FREE & FAST DELIVERY – Letterbox Friendly
+ FREE DIET PLAN + FREE WORKOUT ADVICE
– Beetroot is a familiar garden vegetable and is full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Recent research has demonstrated that the nitrate levels in beetroot juice may help contribute to maintenance of normal blood pressure. Beetroot naturally contains sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iodine, iron, copper, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and Vitamin C. A product containing natural iron and trace minerals and provides a good source of anthocyanadins, a natural antioxidant that contributes to its deep red colour. Beetroot extract is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals and is used traditionally as a blood building food. The iron contained in beetroot is in an organic form and non-irritating and will not cause constipation.
– Citrulline Malate improves performance through a number of pathways. The main role of Citrulline Malate is to reduce fatigue via reducing the negative effects of ammonia on performance. Often thought of as a pre-workout supplement due to its impact on nitric oxide production, a recent study also found that Citrulline Malate reduced muscle soreness after high volume bench press performance. Basically, it improves energy and performance, augments nitric oxide production and reduces muscle soreness after intense exercise. Citrulline Malate is a combination of the amino acid Citrulline and the organic salt Malate. Citrulline is produced in our bodies in small quantities from L-Glutamine.
– L Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid, which plays an important role in the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. Tyrosine is also a precursor to thyroxine and triiodothyronine and the pigment melanin. A hard training athlete/bodybuilder may benefit from supplementing with L Tyrosine, directly affecting Dopamine levels, which could help to counter fatigue and the stresses associated with intense and heavy workouts. There is also some research to suggest that L Tyrosine could also be useful in weight loss. It helps reduce the stress and fatigue associated with training, can improve focus and concentration and could be useful in depression and weight loss treatments.
– Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid Arginine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because AKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with AKG as a way to increase muscle mass and strength – although the evidence for its effectiveness is this regard is quite limited. Arginine ia a precursor of nitric oxide and polyamines, respectively -metabolites which participate in a number of metabolic functions. AKG supplements have been shown to promote growth hormone and insulin secretion with anabolic effects in postoperative patients. The AAKG supplements resulted in elevated concentrations of anabolic (growth) hormones and amino acid metabolites, including insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1), glutamine and glutamate. Studies shows significant increase in protein turnover as well as a an increase in blood levels of insulin, growth hormone, and free amino acids (glutamine, proline and Arginine) compared to subjects not receiving AAKG supplements. In resume, it has strong scientific support proving that increases muscle size and strength, reduces body fat and timulates the immune system.
– Tri-creatine malate is a highly soluble combination of malic acid and creatine. The best aspect of this formula is that it’s less likely to cause bloating, which is a fairly common complaint about cratine monohydrate. It also gives your muscles a more solid feel than some of the other creatine products. Tri-creatine malate is a product containing an improved creatine formula in its most bio available form, 100% creatine malate (tri – creatine malate). For years now creatine has been the most popular and effective substance used in body building and other professional sports while building muscle strength and mass. In comparison to the traditional creatine monohydrate, creatine malate is characterised by better stability (does not become reduced to valueless creatine in the gastric acidic environment), and absorption (significantly more quickly absorbed in blood stream), which results in storing a larger amount of creatine in a muscle cell. Consequently, the body may use even larger doses of anabolic and ergogenic substances, which leads to even better muscle mass and strength gain results in comparison to the traditional creatine monohydrate. Tri-creatine malate belongs to the group of foodstuffs for particular nutritional use, which satisfies the nutritional demand of the body while training intensively, especially in disciplines involving strength i.e. body building, weightlifting, as well as speed and strength i.e. martial arts or short distance running, for improving your sports performance.
– Taurine acts as an insulin mimicker and helps to build muscle, transporting vital nutrients such as other amino acids and glucose into muscle cells. To this extent taurine is also a very effective cell-volumizer. It ‘Super-Hydrates’ the muscle cells which can trigger increased protein synthesis and reduced protein breakdown; both of which can increase muscle mass and strength.Taurine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Simply put, it calms the brain and nervous system to help combat stress and anxiety. For a competitive athlete this can have obvious performance benefits. Taurine helps to prevent cramping as it aids the movement of important nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium in and out of our cells. Low levels of potassium can cause severe cramping during intense exercise. Taurine carries out a range of processes that make it an excellent choice of supplement for keeping the body in optimal working order. It is vital for fat digestion, aids in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, helps the immune system in its role of fighting free radicals and has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
– Bamboo Silica has a powerful influence on the absorption of minerals required by the body for optimal health. It enhances the function of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and boron, and is essential for normal bone development. Silica helps to maintain the correct calcium-magnesium balance which is essential for bone health. Silica is an essential element for maintaining the integrity and health of the skin, ligaments, tendons and bones. Bamboo extract is the richest known source of silica; it contains over 70% organic silica and is 10X more potent than horsetail silica. Silica has a restorative effect on many of the body’s tissues. It Helps to build healthy bones, nails and teeth; Works to prevent wrinkles and keep skin beautiful; Promotes growth of thick, strong hair. This ingredient Helps to prevent premature aging and preserve skin youthfulness; Supports joint health; Maintains vascular and heart health; Supports nervous and glandular system health.
Typical values per capsule: (Per Caplet) Beetroot extract (0.3%)(5:1) 100mg providing 500mg, L-Critrullin-DL-Malate (2:1) 75mg providing 150mg, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (2:1) 100mg providing 200mg, L-Tyrosine 75mg, Tri Creatine malate 75mg, L-Taurine 50mg, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, gelatin capsule.
Take 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to exercise. Do not exceed stated dose.
Warnings: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment, consult your physician.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, D.R. is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may vary and / or contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
PRE Formula does not claim to be able to allow you to miraculously lose weight while living the lifestyle that you want to. The supplement is for wellbeing and can support your fitness plan through the use of PRE pills and healthy lifestyle changes combined. You must adhere to a varied and balanced diet with some moderate daily exercise.
- Manufactured in the UK exclusively to D.R.
- UKAS & ISO accredited manufacture
- High Quality GMP Supplement manufacture
Packaging manufactured to EU packaging legislation