BALANCE + AID PILLS | Enriched 5-HTP, Rhodiola Rosea & L-theanine. The Ultimate Balance Formula! | MIND DEPRESSION STRESS ANXIETY INSOMNIA FATIGUE SLIMMING
New Improved Formula, enriched with high strength 5HTP; Helps immune system, Fatigue/ Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Weight Management and much more.
FREE & FAST DELIVERY – discreet & letterbox friendly
FREE DIET PLAN
FREE WORKOUT PLAN
ENHACED WITH 5-HTP – BODY AND MIND BALANCER
WELL BEING FOOD SUPPLEMENT
– 5-HTP, (5- Hydroxytryptophan) is a naturally occurring amino acid, a precursor and metabolic intermediate to serotonin, the “happiness” neurotransmitter and the “sleep” hormone Melatonin, both of which are essential to normal and healthy brain function. The recommended daily dose of 5-HTP is between 50mg and 200mg. 5-HTP works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation. Since 5-HTP increases the synthesis of serotonin, it is used for several diseases where serotonin is believed to play an important role including depression, insomnia, obesity, and many other conditions.
– Rhodiola Rosea is a flowering herb from the Crassulaceae family native to the world’s colder regions, including Siberia, the Himalayas and certain mountainous regions of europe. It has been classed as an ‘adaptogen’ due to the broad spectrum of healing properties and benefits it offers. As a folk remedy the herb has a long history, starting in 77AD when the Greek physician Dioscorides wrote down its ability to cure a range of ailments ranging from fatigue and impotence to infections. Both the Viking adventurers and the Chinese emperors prized “the golden root” for its effects on physical strength and endurance. During the last century it gained popularity among Russian athletes when Soviet scientists began researching rhodiola for its potential military applications.The roots of Rhodiola contain a number of constituents such as rosavin and salidroside, of these salidroside appears to be the most beneficial, with research showing potent anti-aging effects. Salidroside has also been shown to improve resistance to a number of biological, physical and chemical stressors, through activation of heat shock proteins, which may account for some of Rhodiolas adaptogenic properties. Salidroside may also be responsible for the Anti-fatigue effects of Rhodiola, by activating AMPK, which increases the syntesis of ATP (cellular fuel). Other studies suggest Rhodiola can improve depressive states and enhance concentration and long term memory, by boosting a number of beneficial neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, this maybe partly due to Salidrosides ability to bind to and activate the nicotinic cholinergic receptors of the nervous system. According to a paper by Dr. Zakir Ramazanov, one of the principal effects of Rhodiola rosea is its ability to decrease cortisol secretion, cortisol is known as the “stress hormone” since it regulates the bodies response to stress, this response includes alterations in blood pressure, blood sugar levels, heart rate and the deposition of fat, especially abdominal fat. Too much cortisol can also weaken the immune system, effect memory and decrease muscle mass by inhibiting protein synthesis. Not only does Rhodiola have the ability to reduce the bodies stress response which can cause some people to crave more comfort foods, but also increases the body’s metabolism and activates adipose lipase, a key enzyme required to burn the body’s fat stores. Rhodiola has also been shown to reduce insulin resistance, which prevents the body storing extra calories as fat. In a placebo controlled study involving 130 overweight patients over 90 days at the Georgian State Hospital, of those who consumed Rhodiola Rosea, 92% had “remarkable weight loss”.
– L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps promote a mild, restful, relaxed state with minimal daytime sedation. It reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. It helps memory and mood, improves mental clarity, concentration, alertness and focus.
Typical values per capsule:
5-HTP 50mg, Rhodiolarosea 200mg, L-theanine 200mg, Gelatin Capsule.
For best results, take 1-2 capsules per day with a full glass of water. Do not exceed stated dose.
Warnings: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment, consult your physician.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, D.R. is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may vary and / or contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
BALANCE+ does not claim to be able to allow you to miraculously lose weight or muscle builder while living the lifestyle that you want to. The supplement is for health & weight management and can support your weight loss plan through the use of BALANCE+ and healthy lifestyle changes combined. You must adhere to a varied & balanced diet with some moderate daily exercise.
- Manufactured in the UK exclusively to D.R.
- UKAS & ISO accredited manufacture
- High Quality GMP Supplement manufacture
- Packaging manufactured to EU packaging legislation